School language policy
Agial School language policy is the following:
In drafting this policy, the following factors have been considered:
- The interests of the learners
- The interests of the school community
- The interests of the community in which the school is located
- The capacity of the school
- The resources and staff available to the school
International best practice with regard to class sizes and language in education, with specific reference to the importance of mother tongue education
2.Teaching and examination
All teaching and the taking of tests and examinations shall occur in the school’s medium/media of instruction.
3.Policy on medium of instruction
The medium of instruction is English from pre-school to Grade 2
This Policy may be amended, supplemented, modified or altered from time to time by the SGB.